Overview

Dialysis Concentrates Market Introduction

Dialysis concentrates are the fluids consists of purified water, glucose and electrolytes. The concentration of electrolytes (besides potassium and the buffer substance) closely resembles that which occurs naturally in the blood. Dialysis fluid is prepared according to the individual patient’s needs to help regulate their electrolyte and acid–base balance and remove metabolic waste products. There are primarily two types of concentrates for haemodialysis: bicarbonate (base) and acid. Acid and bicarbonate are mixed with treated water which then forms the dialysis fluid (dialysate). Hemodialysate is the solute and fluid that flows through the dialyzer during the process of haemodialysis. Once the acid concentrate, water and bicarbonate concentrate are combined. The final dialysate can contain up to 3 buffer components. These components depend on the amount of acid concentrate used.

Dialysis Concentrates Market Overview

According to 10% of the world, population is affected by chronic kidney diseases and over 2 million people receive dialysis every year. Of this 2 million, 80% of the procedure is conducted in the US, Germany, Japan, Brazil and Italy and the rest of the world accounts 20% of the procedural volume. Because of this, there is a huge demand for dialysis in middle-income countries. Further, increasing prevalence of chronic kidney disorders led to the robust growth of the market. It is further augmented by increasing demand dialysis for effective management of kidney disorders boosted the adoption among end users. According to WHO, 2.6 million people received dialysis globally in 2010 and it is estimated that the number will be double by 2030. Further, the growing financial burden led to the development of effective treatment strategies focused toward better management. Dialysis is one such effective method for disease management over alternative treatment strategies.

Global market is dominated by the US, Germany, Japan, Brazil, and Italy. The US is the major stakeholder in North America due to high adoption of dialysis. North America represents major stakeholder in the global market and it is followed by Europe. Europe is dominated by Germany, Italy, UK, and France due to high prevalence. Further, changing economic conditions in the Asia Pacific is expected to fuel the growth of the market. It is majorly dominated by Japan, China and India due to a large number of the patient population. Latin America and Rest of World is a fast growing region in the global market due to increasing penetration of dialysis in end-user segment.

Dialysis Concentrates market players include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Nipro Renal Solutions, Fresenius Medical Care Australia Pty Ltd., Baxter, Medites Pharma, Dialife, Hemoclean, Farmasol and other

 

                                 Dialysis Concentrates Market

 

Dialysis Concentrates Market Segmentation

By Product Type

+ Haemodialysis Dialysis Concentrates

+ Peritoneal Dialysis Concentrates

By End User

+ Hospitals

+ Ambulatory Surgical Centres

+ Clinics

By Region

+ North America

+ Latin America

+ Europe

+ Asia Pacific

+ Rest of the World

Competitive Landscape:  
•    Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
•    Tier 2 players 
•    Emerging players which are growing rapidly 
•    New Entrants  

FutureWise Key Takeaways 
•    Growth prospects
•    SWOT analysis 
•    Key trends 
•    Key data-points affecting market growth 

Objectives of the Study: 
•    To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global Dialysis Concentrates Market by Product Type, by End User, by Region

•    To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
•    To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market 
•    To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East
•    To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
•    Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies

$3450

Need Assistance

--------

UK : +44 141 628 9353
US : +1 970 279 4295

OR

Contact Sales

What you get


  • Excel Dataset

  • Infographics

  • PDF Report

  • Market Overview

  • PowerPoint Presentation

What's included


  • Consumer Perception and Procurement

  • Competitive Analysis

  • What’s Next

  • Market Data Forecast

  • Risks and Opportunity Assessment

  • Market Trends and Dynamics