Global Dialysis Concentrates Market to Witness Exburent Growth During the Forecast Period 2019-2026

  • 07 Jun 2019

Dialysis concentrates are fluids that consist of purified water, glucose and electrolytes which is used to recoup the lost or poor kidney function. The concentration of electrolytes is identical to the ones which occur naturally in the blood. Dialysis fluid is prepared according to the individual patient’s needs to help regulate their electrolyte and acid-base balance and remove metabolic waste products. There exist two types of hemodialysis. It’s in the form of bicarbonate and acid. Water is blended with bicarbonate concentrates and acid concentrates to form the dialysis fluid (dialysate). Hemodialysate is the fluid which does the movements through the dialyzer. After the blending of the acid concentrate, water and bicarbonate concentrate,  the final dialysate consists of two or more buffer particles, which bank on the acid concentrate utilized. 


According to National Kidney Foundation , about 10% of the world population is affected by chronic kidney diseases and over 2 million people receive dialysis every year. Out of this 2 million, 80% of the procedure is conducted in US, Germany, Japan, Brazil and Italy and the rest of the world accounts 20% of the procedural volume. Because of this, there is a huge demand for dialysis in middle-income countries. Further, the increasing prevalence of chronic kidney disorders led to the robust growth of the market. It is further augmented by increasing demand dialysis for effective management of kidney disorders boosted the adoption among end users. According to WHO, 2.6 million people received dialysis globally in 2010 and it is estimated that the number will be double by 2030. The increasing financial burden led to the development of effective treatment strategies focused on better management. Dialysis is one such effective method for disease management over alternative treatment strategies. However, in Haemodialysis Dialysis Concentrates there have been many cases of product recalls which are hindering the growth of the market. The government's strict regulations are also hampering the growth of the market.

Global market is dominated by the US, Germany, Japan, Brazil, and Italy. The US is the vast stakeholder in North America due to high adoption of dialysis. North America represents major stakeholder in the global market and it is followed by Europe. Europe is dominated by Germany, Italy, UK, and France due to high prevalence. Further, changing economic conditions in the Asia Pacific is expected to fuel the growth of the market. It is majorly dominated by Japan, China and India due to a large number of the patient population. Latin America and Rest of World is a fast-growing region in the global market due to increasing penetration of dialysis in the end-user segment.

Dialysis Concentrates market players include B. Braun Melsungen AG, Nipro Renal Solutions, Fresenius Medical Care Australia Pty Ltd., Baxter, Medites Pharma, Dialife, Hemoclean, Farmasol and other.
Dialysis Concentrates Market Segmentation

By Product Type
•    Haemodialysis Dialysis Concentrates
•    Peritoneal Dialysis Concentrates

By End User
•    Hospitals
•    Ambulatory Surgical Centres
•    Clinics

By Region
•    North America
•    Latin America
•    Europe
•    Asia Pacific
•    Rest of the World

Competitive Landscape:  
•    Tier 1 players- established companies in the market with a major market share
•    Tier 2 players 
•    Emerging players which are growing rapidly 
•    New Entrants  

FutureWise Key Takeaways 
•    Growth prospects
•    SWOT analysis 
•    Key trends 
•    Key data-points affecting market growth 

Objectives of the Study: 
•    To provide with an exhaustive analysis on the global dialysis concentrates market by product type, by end user, by region
•    To cater comprehensive information on factors impacting market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific restraints)
•    To evaluate and forecast micro-markets and the overall market 
•    To predict the market size, in key regions (along with countries)—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East
•    To record evaluate and competitive landscape mapping- product launches, technological advancements, mergers and expansions
•    Profiling of companies to evaluate their market shares, strategies, financials and core competencies

 

Get unlimited analyst support and customise this study further to your requirements, contact sales@futurewiseresearch.com